What I cover in this episode:
- The reason I started a podcast
- My love for research
- Current research on loneliness
- Why hope is important
- Topics we will are planning to cover on the podcast
- My gratitude to my husband
- A small piece of my story of hope
- How you can help to pass the hope around
- Ray Johnston’s Article “What Happens When People Lose Hope.”
- Cigna’s recent poll of loneliness “Gen Z is the Lonliest Generation”
- “Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah [40:31]
Connect with Jenni and Hope Has A Voice:
Support the show:
Share the Hope!
If you’ve been encouraged, share this episode with a friend. So grateful that we get to do life together. Please leave a review here! That will let other people know that this show is worth thier time.